Learning progress of RGC modules
The learning modules contain certain tasks and quizzes. You have to solve them according the program instructions.
If one of the tasks was not completed successfully or if you did not work through all the slides of the module, the learning progress remains yellow.
- Note that grayed out menu items are no indication for a successful completion of a slide or a module.
If you still have problems getting a green learning progress indicator, please try the following:
- Re-open the affected module once more.
- Answer the question "...Resume..." with "No"
- Solve the quizzes and tasks in the module again
- Visit at least the last three slides of the module
- Exit the module/part
- Close the browser tab
- Reload the webpage with the topic overview (press F5 or the reload-symbol of your browser)
Now, you should see a green learning progress indicator.
Learning progress of the RGC course
- The learning progress indicator of the whole RGC course will always remain yellow.
- Only the topics/modules inside the course should have a green status.
Should the instructions above not solve the problem, please open a support ticket including a description of the used system (device, operating system, browser).